Do you want to express your love in writing but not really sure how? Don’t you worry. We’re here to help you get those loving words flowing.
This excerpt from The Christmas Love Box book highlights how to create a cherished love note.
1. Quiet down and listen to your heart.
2. Think about the other person. Let all the love, fondness and appreciation that your feel for them flow out of you.
3. Start writing and don’t stop until you’re happy with the note.
To get you going, here are some love note starters:
1. What I love (or like) about you is . . . .
2. You are a precious gift to me (or others) because . . .
3. You are special and unique because . . .
You can keep these one-of-a-kind notes in the keepsake Christmas Love Box. They will be read over and over again. It’s the gift that keeps giving all year long.
To get the Christmas Love Box in time for Christmas, purchase before Dec. 17th.