Original Love Box notes for Military
Here are 10 Tips to write great Love Notes to Soldiers:
- Write from the heart.
- Share things about yourself.
- Thank them.
- Share your why.
- Mention military connections.
- Tell them what’s going on at home.
- No politics please.
- You support & respect them.
- Write like you speak.
- Include encouraging quotes.
Our soldiers work hard to defend our freedoms and their families sacrifice much. We decided it was high time to send them more love!
The Love Box Mission: To be ‘Love Agents’ for the Military Family by providing Original Love Notes® and/or The Original Love Boxes®.
Let’s give every soldier as many love notes as possible and give their families a Love Box too. The Love Box for Military Families includes the Original Love Box® plus unique patriotic items especially designed for military families.
Benefits: The Original Love Box® for Military Families is a powerful tool that will benefit soldiers and their families every day and keep them close, especially during periods of deployment when military marriages are the most stressed.
- Organize a Love Note Campaign to send military soldiers and their families more love now. Suggested donation: $1 per love note.
- Sponsor an Original Love Box® for one or more Military Families – $39.99 each.
- Provide extra Original Love Note Packs – 20 love notes – $9.95.
- Donate seed money toward the creation of ‘The Military Love Box’.
- ______________________ Your idea here! Would love to hear it.
Who’s Involved: Christine Martinello, Inventor of the Original Love Box® & Jacqueline Arnold, Creator of Sweet Life USA (www.sweetlifeusa.com) are joining forces to send our military families more love.
The Braselton Rotary is hosting these keynote speakers at the Nov. 9th meeting @7:30 a.m.
Christine Martinello, P. O. Box 851, Braselton, GA 30517
Email: email@example.com PH: 678-960-www.originallovebox.com
Let us know if you want to join forces and send love to Military families. Because of you, we can spread more love! You help educate & encourage military families so they can build foundations of love. Thanks!