Valentine’s Day is coming. This is your chance to grow in love or watch it wilt in three days. We’re committed to helping your love blossom. Here are some do’s and don’ts.
5 Worst Gifts
1. Nothing. We know you’re busy and sometimes forgetful. If you truly value love, you need to put some time and effort into it.
2. Appliances. Nothing kills romance faster than a new toaster. Yes, we may very well need a new one, but not as a Valentine’s day gift.
3. Grocery store flowers. Don’t rush in after work, with a token gift. If it’s going to wilt in 3 days, think again.
4. Dinner at a fast-food restaurant. She doesn’t care how busy you both are. If you can’t make it on V-Day, plan for a lovely dinner on another day.
5. Sporting event tickets. I can hear you guys . . . “But she loves sports.” Make 100 % sure she really loves sports & isn’t just trying to make you think she does.
5 BEST Heartfelt Valentine’s Gifts
1. Original Love Box filled with hand written love notes and her favorite sweet treats. When you read her the notes aloud, surrounded by candlelight, her heart will melt.
2. Share a picnic and feed each other your favorite foods & drinks. If the weather is bad outside, set it up in a quiet part of you home. A the very least shut off the TV & put on love songs. Add a dance under the moonlight to romantic music.
3. Engraved jewelry that has a special message or date on it.
4. If you’re going to get chocolates, make sure they’re her favorites and that there are plenty.
5. Write a poem or song, & sing it to her – just for her ears only.
Hope you feel surrounded by LOVE!
Ok ladies, feel free to send this to a guy you know.